Meet the masters
Servant Leaders in Our Community
More than words, it’s Our mission
Master Restoration provides complete loss management and restoration services to residential and commercial properties in the Tampa Bay area. Regardless of the nature of the loss, our recovery team provides hands-on expertise to ensure the smoothest and fastest path back to normal. In fact, we don’t just want to take things back to the way they were. We leave you with a space that is repaired and improved.
Our commitment to excellence also means we provide the services necessary to minimize physical damage and business interruptions. Even more, we value our customers and guarantee their satisfaction.
Be a servant leader in our community.
To be the restoration industry vanguard through our moral commitment to all those we serve.
Associations, Certificates & Licenses
- Board of Directors – Habitat for Humanity
- HEP – Homeless Empowerment Program – 2018 Community Service Award
- Project RAIN – Restore All In Need
- Community Association Institute
- Building Owner’s & Manager’s Association
- Bay Area Apartment Association
- City of Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- City of Saint Petersburg Preferred Vendor Program
- City of Tampa Preferred Vendor Program
- City of Safety Harbor Preferred Vendor Program
- Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Clearwater Regional Chamber
- Upper Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Angie’s List Super Service
- Leadership Pinellas
- Certified Florida State Contractor (2 on the Master Team)
- Certified Florida Adjusters (3 on the Master Team)
- Certified Master Restorer (2 on the Master Team), 2019 Certified Firm
- Certified Restoration Experts (5 on the Master Team)
- Certified Xactimate Estimators (7 on the Master Team)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certificate
- United States Environmental Protection Agency Lead Safe Certified Firm
- Renovator Course Certificate – Contractors Institute
- Restoration Estimating Certificate
- Claims Training Services – Successful Subrogation
- State of Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation – Mold Related Services Licensing Program
- Amdecon Bio-Hazard Specialist & Trauma Certifications
- Bloodborne Pathogens 29 CFR 1910.1030
We value integrity
We see ourselves as first responders. We step into situations when people feel vulnerable and uncertain about the future due to devastation and loss. From the start, we aim to establish trust and to assure our customers that we are there to serve and care for them.
Master Restoration has the capability to respond to a loss anytime, and we’re prepared to start the restoration process immediately, regardless of the magnitude of the loss,
To eliminate stress, we coordinate the entire restoration process. We plan and execute everything from cleanup, through repairs, all the way to filing your insurance claim. It’s important to you that every phase of the project is completed properly, so that’s also a top priority to us.
OUR COMMUNITY Matters
We Value Servant Leadership
When you work with Master Restoration, you’re supporting the community. As a result, we are committed to using our resources and personnel to give back to others. Project R.A.I.N. is our own non-profit that directly gives back to our community. Above all, we are committed to making people’s lives better than before.
- Extensive training curriculum including CEU’s, IICRC Certifications and Xactimate Certifications.
- Training tracks designed specifically for industry leaders, property managers & facility engineers.
- Courses targeted for personal and professional development.