Master Restoration is now looking for experienced individuals looking for a career with one of Florida’s premiere restoration companies.
Please send all resumes to [email protected]
RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily administrative support for project management, field operations team and project owner, HOA or property management.
- Assist with maintaining and updating project contracts, submittals, RFI logs, project folders, daily reports and control documentation.
- Manage and maintain Purchase Order file for procurement of supplies/equipment.
- Create copies, scanning and maintenance of electronic files.
- Assist with weekly/monthly receivables report.
- Work with Project Manager to assist in obtaining project closeout documentation.
- Other related duties that may be required or assigned by Project Manager(s) and Office Manager.
- Must be effective in time management, organized, able to prioritize tasks and internally motivated to seek out. answers, work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction and follow through with given tasks with minimal supervision.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an office setting, construction experience a plus but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to learn new technology and/or software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organized, thorough work ethic and trustworthy.
- Analytically and mathematically minded.
- Critical thinker, problem solver.
WATER RESTORATION PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Data capture, entry, analysis.
- Incoming and outbound phone calls (customer correspondence, scheduling all parties, etc.).
- Workflow coordination within the entire company..
- Responsible for assisting Lead Technicians, Estimators, Project Managers on a daily basis.
- Customer and Client relationship management.
- Master all aspects of our job tracking/CRM software, resulting in being able to train others.
- Create and share various reports with our Team (via our job tracking software and MS Excel).
- Utilize MS Outlook for email correspondence.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Prefer a candidate with inner office experience within the restoration and/or construction industry.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Will embrace change.
- Detail Oriented.
- Excellent communication skills – confidence is key.
- Ability to handle fast a very paced environment – multi-tasking is a vital skill for this position.
- Ability and willing to work after hours if needed.
- Solutions focused and driven toward success.
- Eager to make positive change and/or implement.
- Good time management, self starter.