Clearwater Restoration Services
Storm Damage Clean Up, Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation and more in Clearwater, Florida
Water Damage Restoration Services
We Restore Home and Businesses in the Clearwater Fl area
Providing 24/7 water damage restoration and mold remediation services to Clearwater FL and all of Pinellas County. The coastal location makes Clearwater susceptible to the brunt of natural disasters such as tropical storms, hurricanes, and even tornadoes. That means flooding, storm damage, mold, and the need for water damage restoration services is a reality for our neighbors in Pinellas County. Clearwater is a vacationer’s dream, with some of the most beautiful, white-sand beaches in the state of Florida. It is also a popular home for year-round residents and business owners.
In the event your Clearwater home has sustained water damage, here are some Faq’s and tips you will want to follow.
- Make sure it is safe to enter the property. Standing water can result in electrocution if flooding has damaged or reached the electrical wiring or outlets in your home.
- Take photos of the damaged home and furnishings. You will need these later if you are planning on filing an insurance claim or filing for damage reimbursement.
- Contact a licensed Water Damage Restoration Company to determine the extent of the damage and help prepare a report for your insurance claim.
- Remove any standing water and wet furnishings. Such as carpets, rugs and any damaged drywall and appliances that may have been damaged due to water intrusion.
- Run A/C and fans to help with the drying process.
- Clean and disinfect all areas where there was flood water. Flood waters contain all sorts of bacteria and microbes that can promote sickness.
- Inspect the home for Mold anywhere moisture was present.
- Determine if furniture and other materials can be professionally cleaned or needs to be discarded for you and your family’s safety.
The rapidity of mold growth depends on a combination of conditions, some of which allow for the germination of spores within 12 hours, and some growing within 24 to 48 hours. If you encounter mold smells or visibly see black mold or any other type of drywall water damage, please contact us immediately. We’re here to keep you safe and healthy.
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage is stressful, and you only have a small window of time to respond before mold begins to grow. With Clearwater being coastal, there is greater risk for home and business owners to face flooding and other storm related damage. Dealing with damage to your home or office can be extremely stressful. Master Restoration is ready to come to the assistance of Clearwater residents to coordinate the entire water damage restoration and mold remediation process; from clean-up to repairs. We even help with filing insurance claims.
STORM DAMAGE CLEAN UP
CLEARWATER PROPERTY SOLUTIONS
Your safety is our top priority. Entering a flooded home or office can be dangerous and even deadly. Because it’s impossible to know what you may going to face, you should consult with an expert. Flooding, combined with debris and possible biological contamination, can be very serious. Add sewage backups and toilet overflows, and you could have a potentially perilous environment. Master Restoration is trained in the professional chemistry necessary to keep you safe and healthy. Our team are licensed and trained to professionally assess the damage caused by storms and hurricanes, and our team of professionals can safely remove debris or contaminated items. We also extract water and even sanitize your carpets.