FLORIDA COVID-19 DISINFECTING
Our trained Florida virus disinfection teams deep clean and disinfect all areas for proactive, pre-emptive COVID-19 concern.
PROTECT YOUR HEALTH AND PROPERTY
Commercial & Residential Disinfecting
Our trained Florida mitigation teams deep clean and disinfect all areas for proactive, pre-emptive COVID-19 concern. We use the most advanced application processes to reduce the risk and spread of the novel Coronavirus.
*This service is only good to a certain point in time, viruses can still tracked back upon other contamination after sanitizing has been completed. Militiamen/continuous treatments may be needed*
* CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
** OSHA certified experts with extensive training and experience in decontaminating
*** Discrete emergency disinfecting services 24-7
Coronavirus Disinfecting & Cleaning FL
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste.
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians.
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas.
Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt and impurities of surfaces.
Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers the risk of spreading the infection.
Disinfecting refers to the using of chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or removes germs, but by killing the germs after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
What You Can Expect
- First step to ensure no cross contamination all certified techs will wear appropriate PPE
- Next step, we manually wipe high traffic areas such as door knobs, desk tops, hand rails and more
- Last step industrial fogging will be applied on all other surfaces (walls, floors ceilings) this will ensure proper dwell time of 5 minutes to kill virus in all areas touched by disinfectant
See the number of people under investigation (PUIs) in the United States and states with confirmed cases of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak situation. View dashboard →. Confirmed cases. Confirmed deaths. Countries, areas or territories with cases.
Covid-19 Virus Disinfection Service areas include Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando and all of central Florida